The CEO Leadership Forum is a customized peer-to-peer learning program that provides personal executive development, collaborative learning opportunities and ongoing peer support for chief executives and presidents of nonprofit organizations. The forum is designed to assist participants in addressing challenges and enhancing leadership competencies in a confidential setting.
Topics focused on by CEO Forum participants include:
- developing your leadership
- working with your board of directors
- leading change
- creating and maintaining client focus
- using effective interpersonal behaviors
- fostering teamwork
- collaborating with and developing your employees for success
Groups meet once per month. Meetings are not held in the months of July and August.
Meeting locations are determined by group consensus and are typically hosted by participants at their nonprofit agencies. (Meetings may also be held virtually based on state and local guidelines regarding COVID-19)
- Must be a chief executive (Executive Director, President, etc) of a nonprofit agency.
- Completed Application
- Participant fee of $300 *
*Payment will be due at the time your application is accepted.
For more information you may contact:
Jerome Singletary, Community Outreach and Advocacy Manager: jerome.singletary[at]uwbec.org