Why run a campaign?
There are many benefits to partnering with the United Way.
You can share your support of the United Way with your employees.
- Employees who can impact the community where they live while at work through volunteering, professional development opportunities, and donating report greater satisfaction.
- Community involvement also helps attract, engage, and retain high-performing employees.
79% of millennials and 69% of Generation Xers take a company's corporate social responsibility into consideration when deciding where to work.
You can show your customers you care about our community.
- Your support is acknowledged in United Way materials and online, giving you positive exposure for your efforts.
- 93% of consumers are more loyal to companies that are socially responsible.
55% of customers are willing to pay more for products from socially responsible companies.
You share our passion for the place we call home.
- Supporting United Way of Buffalo & Erie County channels funds directly into the communities in which you work and live.
- If your employees need services from any of United Way's partner agencies, you and your company will benefit from the stronger, healthier community that we are supporting.
Ready to get started? Our Campaign Coordinator Guide gives you a step-by-step outline for an easy, successful campaign. Jump straight to the resources you need using the menu on the right or contact your Account Executive.