Funding & Donations
2019-2021 Funding Cycle
The next funding cycle will begin on July 1, 2019 and end on June 30, 2021. The RFP process is now closed and applications are being reviewed. Funding decisions will be announced in January 2019.
- 2019-2021 List of Funded Programs - PDF
- 2019-2021 Program Summaries - PDF
- 2019-2021 RFP FAQs - PDF
2019 - 2021 Request for Proposal - PDF
- Please send all questions related to the RFP to [email protected]
- 2019 - 2021 RFP Applicant Tutorial - PDF
- Slides from the February 2018 Informational Session - PDF
For more information, please call us at 716-887-2757.
Information for the 2017-2019 funding cycle - July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2019 is located below for your information and reference only.
- 2017-2019 Request for Proposal - PDF
- Video Link of Informational Session - CLICK HERE
- Contact Information Sheet for RFP
- FINAL FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS 2017-2019 INVESTMENT PROCESS - PDF
- 2017 Program Summaries - PDF
2019 Program Partner Agreement
This form must be completed by only those agencies that are funded for the 2019-2021 cycle.
Please complete and submit no later than June 15: Program Partner Agreement
Donor Directed Contributions - General Campaign Donor Choice (DC) Program
Donors may wish to specify your nonprofit when they make their contributions to us through the General Campaign. To learn the requirements and sign up as a new agency under the United Way Donor Choice Program (annual recertification is separate), download this fillable PDF
We administer the NY State Employees Federated Appeal (SEFA), which has a separate application and approval process. To learn more and sign up for SEFA, contact Marilyn Wilson, Federated Campaigns Manager, 716-887-2632. See also http://www.sefanys.org/