United Way of Buffalo & Erie County’s Women United is a community of women annually investing $500 or more (with a minimum of $250 directed towards the United Way) to change the odds for individuals and families in Buffalo and Erie County. Women United members inspire, educate and motivate others through philanthropy, leadership, and volunteerism.
WE IGNITE CHANGE
Women United’s 1,200-plus members make a lasting difference in our community. Their signature event, 100 Women Who Care, engages more than 100 women leaders who donate $100 each to award $10,000 to a local nonprofit organization.
Additionally, Women United members assembled more than 1,000 baby bundles to distribute to mothers in need during the Community Baby Shower, and brought holiday joy to more than 400 children at the Women United “Holly” Day party.
- Be part of a community of like-minded women who contribute their personal passions, best ideas, and unique strengths to the mission of building stronger communities.
- Volunteer in the community with your family and others who are looking to create change.
- Receive a discount on our annual Board Leadership Training
- Network and collaborate with key business and community leaders at exclusive events.
- Learn more about critical issues impacting our community and how you can help solve them.
- Women United members receive recognition on United Way’s website.
Special thanks to our generous Women United event sponsors: