WE ARE WOMEN UNITED
WE IGNITE CHANGE
United Way of Buffalo & Erie County’s Women United is a community of women investing in United Way to change the odds for individuals and families in Buffalo and Erie County. Women United members inspire, educate and motivate others through philanthropy, leadership, and volunteerism. Women United’s 1,200-plus members make a lasting difference in our community.
- Be part of a community of like-minded women who contribute their personal passions, best ideas, and unique strengths to the mission of building stronger communities.
- Volunteer in the community with your family and others who are looking to create change.
- Receive a discount on our annual Board Leadership Training
- Network and collaborate with key business and community leaders at exclusive events.
- Learn more about critical issues impacting our community and how you can help solve them.
- Women United members receive recognition on United Way’s website.
Women Who Care
Women United's signature event, Women Who Care, engages more than 100 women leaders who donate $100 each to award $10,000 to a local nonprofit organization.
Special thanks to our generous Women United event sponsors: