The 21-Day Racial Equity Challenge is a powerful opportunity to develop a deeper understanding of how inequity and racism affect our lives and our community.
You, along with thousands of others in Western New York, commit to deepening your understanding of and willingness to confront racism, bias, and other social inequities.
- Community members can participate as individuals or as a part of a workplace, place of worship, professional association, or more.
- The Challenge is 100% FREE.
- Daily topics include Understanding Bias, Levels of Racism, Housing Inequities, Building a Race Equity Culture, and many more.
- Challenges include links to recommended articles, videos, podcasts, reflections, and more.
- The 21-Day Racial Equity Challenge has been implemented in dozens of markets across the country. To localize the content and ensure it relates to our community, over 60 community partners proposed, vetted, and selected the content that will be used in our regional Challenge.
- The Challenge is expected to launch in mid-June to coincide with Juneteenth.
Be the first to know when the Challenge goes live.
Are you leading the Challenge at your workplace or looking for more information? Visit the Equity Toolkit for articles to support conversations on race and equity, a sample email for your colleagues, a Challenge FAQ and more.