Apprentices bring value, skill, and a strong talent pipeline to your workplace. Investing in highly-skilled employees allows for reduced turnover cost, higher productivity, and brings a more diverse workforce.
- How to Become a Sponsor
- Link to Apprentice Occupations
Additional Resources & Highlights
- Rochester Technology Manufacturers Association (RTMA)
- Why Invest in Apprenticeship - Bob Coyne
- Buffalo Niagara Manufacturers Alliance (BNMA)
- Manufacturing Alliance of Southern Tier (MAST)
- Michigan State ROI Calculator
- Apprenticeship: Precision Optics Manufacturing Technician
The AAI of WNY is funded by a $2.9 million grant awarded to United Way of Buffalo & Erie County
by the US Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration. The content of this publication
does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the US Department of Labor.
United Way of Buffalo & Erie County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.